The Philips HeartStart FRx AED defibrillator features intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders while treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Rugged, lightweight and reliable, it can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures.
• The Philps HeartStart FRx AED includes Pediatric Infant/Child Key. When treating an infant or a child, simply insert the Infant/Child Key, and the Philips FRx defibrillator adjusts instruction and shock energy. Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children, so you don’t waste a single second changing electrode pads.
• The Philps HeartStart FRx AED offers CPR Assistance. Just press the i-button for assistance with CPR, and the Philips FRx AED provides instructions and audio cues for the appropriate number, rate, and depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath. If the Infant/Child Key is inserted, the instructions adapt to CPR instructions that are appropriate for an infant or child.
• In an emergency Press the green On/Off button on the Philips HeartStart FRx AED, which activates voice instruction and visual icons. Place the pads on the patient as directed. When advised by the device, press the orange Shock button.
• Fast to Defibrillation with the Philips HeartStart FRx AED with Patented Quick Shock typically administers a shock just eight seconds after CPR, making the Philips FRx AED is among the fastest in its class at defibrillation treatment.
• The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be easy to use, rugged with the hist iP55 rating and reliable for those who get there first.
• The Philips FRx AED even reminds you to be sure that emergency medical services (EMS) have been called. And once EMS arrives, hand-off is fast and easy because the Philips FRx pads are compatible with advanced EMS defibrillators from Philips.